top of page
In this role, you will be responsible for preparing and scanning documents, filing paperwork, processing payroll, factoring invoices, managing debts or any other inconsistencies.
Requirements and Skills
- Process invoices and pay bills
- Organize and maintain current and back files
- Answer employee and customer inquiries
- Review weekly statements and other financial documents
- Prepare, file, and store documents such as records of accounts payable
- Check the accuracy of entries in the general ledger.
- Monitor cash flow and financial statements.
- Full-time position
- Monday-Friday 7:00am-4:00pm
- Must be located in Jacksonville, FL
- Full insurance benefits (dental, health, and vision) after 90 days of employment
- Career growth opportunities
- Bonus pay
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting is preferred but not required. An associate's or bachelor's degree in a business related field is preferred. We will incorporate a training window to ensure you know what you are doing before you are held accountable for anything.
bottom of page